Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark – The UK’s largest indoor waterpark
Located on the site of the former South Shore Open Air Baths at South Beach and opened in 1986, Sandcastle Waterpark in Blackpool is the UK’s largest indoor waterpark.
The temperature inside Sandcastle Waterpark is a constant sub-tropical 84°F and the park is home to the Master Blaster - the World’s longest indoor roller coaster waterslide at a total of 250 metres in length. 'Sidewinder'is the world’s first indoor vertical waterslide and features 18 slides and attractions including swimming pools, water slides, fun pools, wave machines, lazy rivers, water chutes and much more!
Attractions at Sandcastle Waterpark
Attractions and rides inside Sandcastle Waterpark include:
- Masterblaster – the world’s longest indoor rollercoaster waterslide and the world’s first uphill water roller-coaster.
- Sidewinder – the first indoor white-knuckle sidewinder in the world with near vertical drop!
- HMS Thundersplash – a galleon with water jets and cannons
- Caribbean Storm Treehouse – adventure play area featuring over 25 activities including water cannons, water jets and blasters!
- Ushi-Gushi River Creek – lazy river ride and family favourite
- Treetops Multi-slide – family-friendly slides
- Shimmering Shallows – a sleepy lagoon haven for your kids
- Fort Riptide – mini slides and water cannons for the little ones
Accommodation Near Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark
If you are looking for a bed and breakfast, hotel or guest house near Sandcastle Waterpark, be sure to check our accommodation page where you will find over 370 bed and breakfasts in Blackpool.