How to Book
We've tried to make booking a great place to stay on Blackpool-BedAndBreakfasts.com as easy as possible. Simply follow our step-by-step guide below, or call one of our advisors on 0844 499 5851.
1. Using the search box:
- Select the rating standard you require, your check-in date, the number of nights and rooms you require as well as the number of people
- Press ‘Check Availability’
2. Properties that match your requirements will be listed in our search results. If at this point you would like further information about the accommodation and rooms available, please click on "more information” and we will take you to the hotel page where you will be able to see images of the property, directions, facilities and the rooms available along with their rates.
3. You can also click on ‘View Room Prices’ to see the rooms available and their rates. We only show rooms that are definitely available and ready to book online. Select your preferred room type. You can view images by clicking on camera icon next to the room type.
4. Once on the hotel page, you will have access to the following information by clicking on the different tabs:
- Overview: Overview: Summary of the property, star rating, check-in and check-out times, payment methods, etc.
- Rooms: Description of the rooms and pictures
- Images: Pictures of the property
- Facilities: Facilities within the Property (e.g. Baggage store, Internet access, Ironing facilities, Smoking Policy, etc.), Dining options, Meals available, Recreation activities, Business facilities, etc.
- Local Area: List of nearby points of interest and activities.
- Directions: How to get to the property
- Online Booking: Rooms and Rates
5. Once you have found a place that you like the look of in our search results, click on the "Book Now" button. You will instantly be connected direct with the hotel through our Secured Online Booking page.
6. Enter your details to book directly with the provider of the accommodation using your credit or debit card. The booking will automatically be loaded in your chosen hotel’s diary.
7. You will be emailed a booking confirmation which summarises all the information relevant on the property and room(s) you have booked, including their phone number in case you need to contact them.
8. Should you have any further enquiries about your booking, including any amendments or cancellations, please contact the property direct using the phone number or email address shown in your booking confirmation.
9. Have a great trip!