Add your business
If you are a guesthouse, small hotel, bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation provider of any type we would be delighted to include your rooms on Blackpool-BedandBreakfasts.com.
We have a very simple, and (we believe) competitive business model. We list your rooms for free. We’ll promote your rooms for free. The only time you will ever pay us anything is when you have taken a confirmed online booking. And even then, we only charge you 15% of the total booking – less than many other sites out there! When you bear in mind that that leaves you with 85% of a booking you would never otherwise have had, we think that’s good business sense!
Best of all, we don’t ask you to allocate rooms to us (and therefore they are still available to sell elsewhere).
So how can we do this?
Our accommodation providers supply rooms to us using eviivo frontdesk™
, a software system which allows small and medium-sized tourism businesses to take online bookings at low cost.*
eviivo’s easy-to-use technology enables businesses to take control of their own online bookings and manage their customer relationships. Accommodation providers can offer rooms online to potential customers in "real-time", thus avoiding the risks of double-booking. It also includes a personalised booking website that allows guests to book and pay securely.
Furthermore, it is a complete property management system that allows accommodation providers to continue taking bookings over the phone, check-in guests, manage guest payments and expenses, generate cleaning schedules and manage guest needs during their stay as well as distributing available rooms for sale to a range of travel websites (including this one.) We also invest in search engine marketing using a specialist team who use cutting-edge technology to manage our advertising on your behalf. So their expertise is working for you.
to find out more about the benefits of this unique software!
To find out how to get eviivo frontdesk™
installed and your rooms listed on Blackpool-BedandBreakfasts.com and many other travel websites get in touch with eviivo’s Sales team.
Call: 0800 822 0044
today for a short online demonstration.
Further information: www.eviivo.com
* Transaction charges are applicable for all online bookings.